The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Our in-office safety policies are aligned with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local government officials related to COVID-19.
New safety policies for patients:
- Patients will undergo screening questions prior to their appointment.
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled.
- To minimize your time in our office, please complete all paperwork online, in advance of your visit.
- Minimize contact by modified check in and out process.
- Patients must wear a face mask in the office and during their entire visit.
- Patient temperatures will be checked via forehead scanners upon arrival.
- We ask that all patients sanitize their hands when entering the office.
- Staggered entry to our office and dilation within exam rooms to prevent crowding.
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum during your exam. Your doctor will speak with you once the exam is completed.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually.
New safety policies for office & staff:
- Our staff has completed training on all new workflows and infection prevention measures.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during patient encounters to include masks, eye protection and gloves.
- Our office staff will be screened for symptoms and fever daily prior to coming to work.
- The office will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Our exam rooms are sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- Thorough cleaning of equipment after each use.